Wednesday 22 January 2014

What have you got to look forward to?

To let you know what's coming up on the blog over the next six months, this is what you've got to look forward to:

Monthly training updates
I'll let you know how my training is going on the last day of each month.  I'll post my weight (no, really), any significant improvements and any miserable setbacks.

Aiiiiiiiiiiii

Guest posts
You will start to see guest posts appear! A number of twitter friends and real life friends should be sending in their posts any...day...now.

Come on, Lindsey! Get your post in!

Oh, and the usual daily updates, of course...

 If you'd like to contribute a post, or have anything you'd like the blog to cover, let me know by leaving a comment here or by email: rmmongolderby@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment